Saturday, December 1, 2012

American student wants to go to college in Italy?!? Is that possible?

American student wants to go to college in Italy?!? Is that possible?
im a sophomore in high school. college is something that is on my mind. Italy has been a place ive dreamed about going to all my life, and it is in my plan to live there when im older. So I want to attend college there when im older not just a semester or study abroad thing either. I want to major in political science and Minor in entrepreneurial studies.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you would have to become a resident but it is possible but also very costly
2 :
Yes, most universities have over seas programs or exchange programs. But beware that anti-Americanism is currently extremely strong in Italy. Recently a US student studying there was accused and convicted of murder with extraordinarily weak evidence.

Read more other entries :