Friday, December 14, 2012

Has anyone here been on a Student Exchange to another country?

Has anyone here been on a Student Exchange to another country?
I want to go on an exchange to Italy and I was just wondering if anyone has been on a student exchange to Italy or some other country. Was it worth while going? Are you please that you went? Would you recommend to others that they go? I just want to know if it was an experience that you will never forget and has it helped you in the future? Thanks for your answers.
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I did 2 student exchanges - a year in France when I was in high school and a semester in Germany when I was at university. It was defintely worhtwhile and I would definitely do it again and tell others to do it. When I have kids, I'm also going to hope that they go on an exchange. It's such an amazing opportunity to live in another country with a family, learning a new language, making new friends, and seeing things you would never have experienced back home. The experience also completely changed my future career plans. Before going abroad, I thought I would be a doctor or dentist, but instead got a job with a multinational company that has allowed me to work and travel around the world

Read more other entries :