Sunday, July 7, 2013

Can I get my nose pierced in Italy if I'm under 18 and don't have parents permission?

Can I get my nose pierced in Italy if I'm under 18 and don't have parents permission?
I want to get my nose pierced in Italy. I am a foreign exchange student and am 15 years old. I want to get it done in April a month before my 16th birthday. My parents in the states are against it, but I don't care. Can I do it? Is there a rule in Italy for piercings?
Other - Skin & Body - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
dont get your nosed pierced you will regret it later
2 :
go to a piercing shop, maybe they'll believe that you are 16. or whatever the legal age is there to get a piercing without a parent. or you can go with a "guardian angel" somebody who is older, and can say you can get it pierced. or somebody who looks older. that's how it works where im from, but you only have to be 15 to get a piercing without parents, :\ goodluck! btw, it hurts so bad after it's piereced, the slightest bump makes your eyes water
3 :
if you like , you can attach some decoration on your nose before getting your nose pierced . hoping you will not regret for your impulsive . :P
4 :
im sure you can
5 :
I AM ITALIAN. You can do your piercing whenever you want, we don't care about the age, but absolutely you can not do without you parents' permission, unless you are 18 years old or more.

Read more other entries :