Friday, July 1, 2011

I am going to Italy as a student?

I am going to Italy as a student?
I am going to Italy as a student from Australia and I would appreciate any advice what I should wear, places to visit, places to advoid etc? any advice would be so valuable!
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Avoid Naples. Not a safe city been there. A city full of crime, traffic, dirt. Pick pocketing is a huge problems there. Naples is filthy. Keep well away from it. Place to go to are Florence, Tuscany, plus Siena. Rome is a very expensive city. To keep safe make sure you wear a money belt. That way you avoid pickpocketing in train stations etc. They tend to target foreigners in Italy. Best advice is use common sense when been there.

Read more other entries :