Thursday, July 28, 2011

I want to go to Italy at a exchange student is one year enough to learn the language to live there?

I want to go to Italy at a exchange student is one year enough to learn the language to live there?
And also I did some Spanish at school last year and I found it so so easy will that help me any? Thanks :)
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should defiantly to an exchange, it will be one of the best experiences of your life! I did an exchange to chile, so i speak spanish now, and whenever i read things in italian i can make out a few things, the languages have words that are quite similar, i also know a few chilean people who went to italy for and exchange and they were fluent in 2 months because the language was similar! So go for it! and good luck!

Read more other entries :