Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Anyone living in Southern Italy wanting to host a female exchange student from New Zealand?

Anyone living in Southern Italy wanting to host a female exchange student from New Zealand?
I am currently living in a beautiful city called Pavia in Northern Italy, but I really want to experience the culture and immense beauty of southern Italy as well, the program that I am with won't let me unless I find my own host family. In just over 1 month I am due to change host family's so I am hoping to find one in the beautiful south before then :) Thanks. It doesn't necessarily have to be right down south either
Other - Italy - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think you got more possibilities to find people that can answer this if you post this kind of question in the Italian section in any local region section. Maybe these can be useful as well http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452236 http://boardreader.com/thread/Anyone_in_Southern_Italy_Campania_etc_b29Xez6m.html

Read more other entries :