Monday, July 1, 2013

How fast is a student italian visa processed at the Chicago consulate?

How fast is a student italian visa processed at the Chicago consulate?
Today (July 7) I have completed most of my student visa application to study abroad in Italy. I am hopefully mailing it to the Chicago consulate tomorrow. My departure date is August 18. I'm a little worried now, and am unsure on the turnaround for getting my passport and visa back. Any insight on how long the processing takes? Do you think I'm OK? Can anything be done to speed up the process?
Embassies & Consulates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i have theories about this. im studying abroad as well, who are you going thorugh? maybe we are going the same place....... here are my theoriesYou need to complete all of it! Talk to the visa people from the study abroad program. You could email them italian cons, or something and let them know your situation. http://www.conschicago.esteri.it/Consolato_Chicago/Templates/Pagina_Interna.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID=%7b2A4E7FB2-1C0D-4D39-85CD-691764090DE6%7d&NRORIGINALURL=%2fConsolato_Chicago%2fMenu%2fI_Servizi%2fPer_chi_si_reca_in_italia%2f&NRCACHEHINT=NoModifyGuest

Read more other entries :