Friday, March 1, 2013

Proof of income for college?? What is it? Student from Italy!! BARUCH college?

Proof of income for college?? What is it? Student from Italy!! BARUCH college?
I have been admitted to a Baruch college in New York. I am now working on obtaining a form I-20 that I will need when applying for a VISA F-1.. Only one document is not accepted from the international student service center: proof of income. It is in Italian.... It must be in English. Now, how can I translate it into English? Embassies would take too long.. and I need to leave to go to the USA by August 20!! What does the document "proof of income" look like? Can I write down something on a paper and make my sponsor's employer sign it? Will the college accept this option? PS. I have already a form I-20 from a different college in Ohio... but I guess it wouldn't help me since I want to go to the college in New York.. Am I right? Thank you!
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
your tax documents are proof of income,just get that translated ;)

Read more other entries :