Thursday, February 14, 2013

How to be a foreign exchange student to italy?

How to be a foreign exchange student to italy?
I want to be in a foreign exchance program to study in italy but idk much about wat i have to do . Ive read some blogs and they say u can get a scholarsip how does that work ? And how much money do u need with out a scholarship. I want to go in my junior year ( im currently a sophmore ) and i have really good grades. I also read that u can go with some companies? Please give me datils and thank u for answering . :)
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well firstly you have to act and look like a huge douche then become a muslim
2 :
I have never actually been on a foreign exchange but I can give you some details. To start out, exchanges can last in different lengths: summer, semester, and year. Additionally, there are many ways to sign up through your school or companies. The three most trusted companies would be Rotary, YFU, and AFS. Rotary being the cheapest but the hardest to get in to. The age requirements are 15-18 for the average exchange but you can also go on a gap year (between high school and college) or in college. You go through an application process and once you make it in you are assigned a host family. As for scholarships, these are typically listed on the companies website and cost varies depending on country. Usually they cost somewhere between 9,000-12,000 dollars. You have to remember though this is covering travel and a semester or years worth of food. The websites are: yfu.org afs.org rotary.org The link below is some fund raising tips I strongly recommend looking at: http://yfuusa.org/media/Education/YFU_2008_Fundraising_Guidelines.pdf I hope this helps!

Read more other entries :