Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My friend is an Indian grad student in the US. She needs to travel to Italy for acad work Will she need a visa

My friend is an Indian grad student in the US. She needs to travel to Italy for acad work Will she need a visa
She will be working with a Italian professor for about 2-3 months and then come back to the US. Would she need a visa and if yes, where should she apply for one? Is there an online way of getting things done?
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if she's got an Indian passport, she would need a visa.... check out the Italian embassy website for any info on how to get it done
2 :
Hi! My sister wanted to work over in England so from expierience yes, she would need a visa. I cannot say where to get one because i do not know where you live. But I can say that you cannot do this online. ( I think)
3 :
Yes, it's based on her passport. Citizens of India need a visa for Italy.

Read more other entries :