Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm going to Italy as a foreign exchange student, any helpful hints?

I'm going to Italy as a foreign exchange student, any helpful hints?
I'm really shy, and I'm so nervous as it is. At school I can't even talk to my teachers because of how shy I am... And being a freshman in Italy.... I'm so scared. Does anyone have any helpful advice?
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If Your really That Shy I Don't Not Recommend Going. Also Freshman Year Is Not A Good Year To Do It. I Would Suggest Junior Year, That's What My Cousin Did And That's What Im Doing. But If You Still Insist On Going... Learn Their History, Study Hard. Master The Language, Also, If You Learn Their Slang That Is Also very Helpful Get A Map Of The Area You Are Visiting, Study It On The Plane Ride There. It Will Help Greatly Also To Help Overcome Your Shyness... Practice Practice Try Talking To Your Teachers,Or Ask People You Don't Know A Question Or Something Even To Help Shyness And Language Go To A Italian Chat Room, Talk To People. It Will Help
2 :
If you get into a taxi, bring a barf bag.

Read more other entries :