Thursday, November 1, 2012

HELP! Where to go as a teenage exchange student? Thailand, Finland, or Italy?

HELP! Where to go as a teenage exchange student? Thailand, Finland, or Italy?
I am going to be 16 next summer when I leave and I'm a girl). I'm not sure where to go....I've narrowed it down to Thailand, Finland, and Italy. I was set on Thailand, but now I'm having second thoughts because I'm afraid Thailand will be too reserved and strict. Please, please, please help me decide! I'll be spending next summer in whatever country I choose with a host family. The exchange program I'm using is AFS.
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think if I were you I would go to Italy, You would find it more relaxing a allot less stress.

Read more other entries :