Monday, January 7, 2013

Would Italy be a good country go as a exchange student?

Would Italy be a good country go as a exchange student?
Or would Germany or Austria be better? Thanks :)
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Italy is a brilliant country to go to full stop
2 :
Hi! I'm italian! I think italy is a good place for tourists or students but I advice you to chase a place near the sea (it's almost all surrounded by sea, it's easy to find a seaside to stay!) I live in milan but I'd love to stay not so far from the sea (it's 1 hour and a half by car or train...) where are you from? and why would you like to go to italy?I'm not sure to have understood, "for an exchange" means that you'll go here and then an italian guy will come to your house? or it means only that you're coming here to study italian? I think you should chase if you prefer tu study german or italian, because they are very different languages!how old are you and what are you studying at school? for economy I know german it's a very important language, but if you wish to work in tourism it's better italian because here there are a lot of touristic places, a lot of art cities and seasides, think about sicily and sardinia or naples, venice, rome etc etc... but for other studies I don't know how you could learn italian for a particular reason... if you want more info about italy write a private message! (sorry if my english is not perfect!) Ciao! :-)

Read more other entries :