Friday, June 14, 2013

What is Italy like? (I'm going on a student exchange)?

What is Italy like? (I'm going on a student exchange)?
OK, so I'm in year 10 and im going to Italy at the end of the year for 2 and a half months on a student exchange. although I'm terrified I'm SO excited but there are some really random things that i want to know. like; * What are the high schools like? Is it usually boys and girls? Do most have uniforms or is it just your own clothes? * How cold does it get in winter? I know it will get pretty cold.. but any tips on something that i probably don't know about? * Whats the main transport? Buses? trains? walking? i cant think of many now but i might add some more. please and thankyou :) i wont know where im going yet, but i will know in a month or a few months. if this question is still up ill add what information i have :)
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Depends on where are you going? Which city? High schools are boys and girls mixed. State schools don't have uniform, but if you're going to a private one you should be able to see that on their web page. winter - still depends on where are you going... main transport - i'd say buses around the city if you tell me the city you're going to i'll be able to give you some more details

Read more other entries :