Thursday, November 28, 2013

What are the people of Italy like?

What are the people of Italy like?
I'm thinking of going to Italy next year as an exchange student and i would like to know a little bit more of Italian society so i thought i might ask some people in here. Im not looking for the person who answers "everyone is different" either, just tell me what you notice no matter how stereotypical. So far ive heard Italians are funny, informal, and interested in politics and food. Not punctual too. All these sound great so far!
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Like, uh, well, you know, they're like, uh, ITALIAN! Oh, and they're not all different, everyone is exactly the same. And they do like to eat political food, as you say. Campaign posters Parmesan is very popular, as is Speech Fettucini.
2 :
When I was in Italy for a 2 week vacation the Italians for the most part seemed like warm and friendly people. Their culture was very family oriented I saw families/ kids everywhere but they almost always seemed well behaved. I wouldn't say that they dress casually they seemed to be very into fashion, both men and women. I didn't see any Italian men in shorts or tennis shoes at all. I think you should go for the exchange student thing, it would be a wonderful experience. p.s. The food was awesome!

Read more other entries :