Friday, February 14, 2014

What is it like to be a foreign exchange student?

What is it like to be a foreign exchange student?
I am a freshman in high school. I live in the U.S. I have always wanted to travel and see new places, and I have been to Italy for vacation. I take a Spanish class but I'm not particularly good at it. I am a great student (4.0 GPA) and I have heard that studying abroad can give you an edge in getting into good colleges. What is it like to be a foreign exchange student from America? Where did you go and for how long?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
stay in the US. US has the best education. IF you wanna travel, wait until you finish college. IF you really want, try to go to Europe, dont go to Asia

Read more other entries :