Friday, October 1, 2010

Student travel to Italy, where to buy insurance?

Student travel to Italy, where to buy insurance?
I am going to leave for Italy and I need to apply for study visa because I am only legal resident in US. In order to obtain study visa, I am required to get student insurance, which type of insurance has to conform to the italian standards called INA? Can anyone tell me where I can find the type of insurance company? Thank you.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The best place for this information is your college or university. The international students office will know the answers.
2 :
I would try a comparison site that can specialize in student cover. Squaremouth has a medical insurance section that allows you to indicate you are a full time student, then shows you products that cover students worldwide. http://www.squaremouth.com/visitors-insurance

Read more other entries :