Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cheapest tickets to Italy from Hawaii. Student?

Cheapest tickets to Italy from Hawaii. Student?
I'm a college student in Hawaii and I'm trying to find the cheapest way to go to Italy. I would like to go in December/January. Anytime around there is fine. STAtravel isn't that cheap. Only $150 less than the other websites. Is it cheaper if I fly to the US first, so that I'm still within the US and maybe there's some discount that way? THEN when I'm closer, fly to Rome or something? Any ideas are appreciated.
Rome - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try priceline. you can name your owm price.
2 :
I am going to give you the only piece of advice that was given to me for finding cheap travel deals, and it works to this day... Compare as many travel websites as you can as often as you can. Since you have a few months, start searching today and search the flights or hotels or whatever you need every week until the month before you are going. If anything is unusually cheaper, book it on that date. I would definitely recommend checking out the website BookMe. You can compare ALL the reputable travel sites from one location, and save tons of money. Good luck and check out the link below, and you will be all set.

Read more other entries :