Friday, June 1, 2012

I need working visa for italy? I have student visa in sweden(schengen visa),?

I need working visa for italy? I have student visa in sweden(schengen visa),?
I am nepali citizen. Now, I am student in sweden. I got the internship job in italy for 90 days. I do not have time to apply visa from sweden. So i came in italy yesterday. How i can apply the working visa from italy. I have all the documents (received letter from company, authorized letter from University, valid passport etc) Please help me I want to apply for working Visa, so is it possible to apply from italy or i need to return back sweden and apply from there. I want to apply from italy but i am not sure is it possible to apply from here. Please suggest me
Embassies & Consulates - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't detect a question.
2 :
Always apply from your home country

Read more other entries :Read more other entries :