Sunday, October 14, 2012

Are there any Iowa or national grants or scholarships that I can apply for to student teach abroad?

Are there any Iowa or national grants or scholarships that I can apply for to student teach abroad?
My Iowa tuition grant expired because I am in my fifth year. I was planning to student teach in Italy in the spring semester but was not expecting to have to pay an extra $5,000 for tuition in the fall. I am from a single parent family and can't afford this extra cost, can anyone please help me? I've looked at fastweb and have done google searches, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Thanks!
Financial Aid - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Apply to the education department in Iowa. In your fifth year, it's time you went out and got a job to pay for your "eternal" studies. And after 4 plus years of education, quit using your mother's unmarried status as an excuse.

Read more other entries :