Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm in Italy with a single entry student visa valid only for Italy, When i get my "permesso di siggiorno"?

I'm in Italy with a single entry student visa valid only for Italy, When i get my "permesso di siggiorno"?
Can i travel around the Schengen states? even though the visa is only valid for Italy? and what if i leave home during the vacations and want to come back? can i do that with the permesso and a single entry visa? I have an appointment at the police station late July, what happens after that? do i get my card directly or i have to wait more before i get it? and does the permesso help me get a visa to other non-schengen states like the UK and US? Thank you :)
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Permesso di Soggiorno (permit to stay): required by non-EU citizens, has an expiry date, is renewable, and is issued (with varying durations of validity) for the first six years of residence in Italy.

Read more other entries :