Thursday, May 1, 2014

If I go to Italy will I be able to keep? ( Foreign Exchange Student)?

If I go to Italy will I be able to keep? ( Foreign Exchange Student)?
If I go to Italy (foreign exchange) , will I be able to keep taking my current lessons? When I say that what I mean is do you think that I'll be able to either webcam my lessons with my current teacher ( I'm taking Viola) or will I be able to find an Italian Viola teacher? Or do I have to give up lessons all together? Will I be able to get a cellphone there?
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is up to you and your current teacher if you want to do the webcam thing. Do you think you teacher would have all the equipment needed? If you are in Italy for a full year, then it might be better to try and find an English speaking teacher. It might be good to try a new teacher for a new experience. Of course you can get a cellphone! The only thing stopping you would be the cost...I don't know what it is. Some cell phones can become international by just switching out the sim card. You would keep your current cellphone and then get an Italian phone company sim card. Check your current cellphone providers website. Though, I am pretty sure it will be more efficient and cheaper, for you to just use Skype on your computer call back home. International calls can be like $1-$3 a MINUTE!
2 :
Wherever you go in Italy, you'll be able to get a cellphone and install Internet. Yes, there are viola teachers there. Some of the best music teachers in the world are in Italy. If you prefer, you can webcam with your current teacher.

Read more other entries :