Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can I travel outside of Italy on my student visa within the Schengen countries?

Can I travel outside of Italy on my student visa within the Schengen countries?
I am an American citizen traveling to Italy for a year of study at the university level on a student visa. While there, I want to be able to travel to some other countries in Europe. I am unclear, even after all the research I've done, if I can do that. Can someone clear this up for me?
Embassies & Consulates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes You can with No problems Your Italian Schenghen student visa enables you to travel all over the Schengen states GERMANY, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, DENMARK, SPAIN, FINLAND, FRANCE, GREECE, THE NETHERLANDS, ICELAND, ITALY, LUXEMBOURG, NORWAY, PORTUGAL AND SWEDEN Once your visa expires As a US Citizen you may travel some more up to 90 days in a 180 day period Best of luck!

Read more other entries :