Tuesday, May 28, 2013

People to People Student Ambassadors Greece and Italy..?

People to People Student Ambassadors Greece and Italy..?
So I plan on attending the 2009 People to People trip to greece italy, and sicily.... is it really worth it? If it is was it enjoyable? was your family nice? haha helpp?!
Greece - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes!! You'll have a blast and its educational too. I haven't regarded any of my international trips experiences and the friends I made along the way have stayed with me to this day. You should go, can't go wrong with Italy and Greece...and it will be an experience you'll never forget. :)
2 :
My boyfriend went two summers ago. I'm fully Greek but I've never been to Greece so I was so mad that he got to go before me. He really enjoyed himself. He made lasting friendships with the people he traveled with and I know he said it was an experience he'll never forget. He still brings stuff up about the trip. It seemed like it was really worth it and he enjoyed it a lot although he got home sick but its understandable. Its a long time to be away from home. He said his family was really nice. The only thing he didn't enjoy was the journals you have to right it. You'll have fun. =]
3 :
yes it is!!! i went with people to people and had a great time. u meet new people and learn how to be a leader. u even meet the ambassador and u cant do that with ur family. bring lots of extra money for shopping and snacks just in case u dont like the food... HAVE FUN

Read more other entries :