Tuesday, August 2, 2011

If I have a UK student visa, can I travel to Italy without another visa?

If I have a UK student visa, can I travel to Italy without another visa?
American nationality, in the UK on a student visa, want to travel to Parma; do I need any other visas?
Embassies & Consulates - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I dont think so as Uk is not in the euro shengen zone. The visa for uk is normally valid for uk only and you need a seperate visa to go to other countries in the shengen zone.
2 :
A visa for the UK is only valid FOR THE UK! US citizens do not need a visa to visit Italy as a tourist for up to 90 days.
3 :
As a US citizen you are allowed enter to all the countries in the schengen zone without a visa. (visa waiver program)

Read more other entries :