Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm in love with a foreign exchanged student from Italy...?

I'm in love with a foreign exchanged student from Italy...?
There's a foreign exchanged student from Italy at my school, he's a senior and I'm a freshman, but we slow danced at my school dance like for 4 songs.. and i just fell in love. It was so romantic and I couldn't stop thinking about him that night when I laid down on my bed. I dremt about him, too, LOL :P then we started talking on the phone alot and became good friends. Then to make a long story short TOTAL DRAMA flipped out and I kind of had to stop talking to him to stop it. So I haven't talked to him in like two weeks and he leaves to go back to Italy on Nov. 25 and I just can't stop thinking about how I don't want him to leave without me getting his like phone number or email address. His name is Luca and he is so cute! Everybody at my school is in love with his body. At lunch I can't help but glance at him every 2 seconds and everytime I look he's looking BACK. it gives me total butterflies. What should I do? I cannot just go up to him at lunch because of the drama...
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
just like in the movies.
2 :
pretend you're going to die tomarrow, what would you do? do it.

Read more other entries :