Friday, September 7, 2012

The earliest appointment for my Student Visa to Italy is 10 days AFTER my flight! HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!?

The earliest appointment for my Student Visa to Italy is 10 days AFTER my flight! HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!?
long story short, i need a student visa for a study abroad program in italy. I only have 3 weeks, and in the meantime I had to visit my cousin in another state during the holidays, because he is leaving for the army. My flight leaves the 11th and the earliest appt to get a visa is the 21st! what can do i?! I called my study abroad advisor who is trying to pull some strings, I called the consulate and they told me to email them, tomorrow I am trying to call the consulate. Do you think I will have to put off my flight and go to Italy about 2 weeks late?! Do you think I will be able to get my visa in time?!?!?!?! HELP
Embassies & Consulates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
nobody can answer this? i doubt you will get the visa on time,

Read more other entries :