Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Can I get a student loan in Italy to study in America?

Can I get a student loan in Italy to study in America?
INFO. YOU SHOULD KNOW -I was born in Italy and lived there till I was 10 years old. At age 11 me and my family moved to the U.S. I attended middle school, and high school. I got accepted at multiple public universities. Unfortunately we couldn't get our green card approved therefore I haven't been able to enroll because without the green card I can't get financial aid or loans to fund my schooling. -Here in America I have a bank account and a credit card with a good credit score, and a California driver license -My concern is when we have to go back to Italy because we couldn't get our green card approved will I be able to get a student loan to study in the U.S. if I don't have a bank account, driver license, credit report in Italy??
Home Schooling - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Students and parents who must deal with the high cost of a college education have available to them a wide range of student loans. This article offers details on three general types of student loans. Unlike other student loans, application for a specific Stafford Loan should be preceded by the filing of a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA application should be made in the name of the aspiring student. http://www.worldbestloans.com/student-loans.htm Like some other student loans, application for the Signature Loan permits the use of a co-signer. In fact, there is a real advantage to applying for a Signature Loan with a co-signer.
2 :
This question is in the wrong category -- it should be in Financial Aid.

Read more other entries :