Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Italian student visa extension while still in italy?

Italian student visa extension while still in italy?
Heyy, well basically i am on a student exchange in Italy for 6 months. It left on the 24th of January and will leave on 21st of june. It is now the start of may and I want to extend my visa till the end of December. Is it possible for me to extend my visa while being over here or does it have to be done in Australia? Is it allowed at all whilst still being in Italy? My coordinator who manages me went to the police and said they will look into even though it is unlikely, they said extension is pretty much unlikely but I haven't got an answer back.
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go the Italian Police and ask for an extension by filling out the .

Read more other entries :