Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Italian student visa extension whilst in Italy?

Italian student visa extension whilst in Italy?
Heyy, well basically i am on a student exchange in Italy for 6 months. It left on the 24th of January and will leave on 21st of june. It is now the start of may and I want to extend my visa till the end of December. Is it possible for me to extend my visa while being over here or does it have to be done in Australia? Is it allowed at all whilst still being in Italy? And if one consulate says no does that mean it's the same answer at another? And if they say no and I return to Australia and apply for a new 6 month visa will they give it to me in a week or how long? My coordinator went there and they said that it is pretty much a no but they are looking into it so if you could please give a good answer or personal experience it would be greatly appreciated!!!
Embassies & Consulates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What you have to do is check with immigrations, you will need a good reason, i.e. extended studies but you would need documents from your school. Whatever the case you reason will need good justification.

Read more other entries :